1. Apex Grand Opening - The Grand Opening of Starting Point Church in Apex is finally here. We have been preparing for this Sunday for over a year! The church will meet at Apex Middle School with two services at 9:30 & 11am! We are asking our entire Starting Point family to rally in prayer the next two days for the following things:
- Pray for hundreds of people in Apex & Holly Springs to meet Jesus and find a church family.
- Pray for campus pastor, Matthew Bradham and the Apex team as they put together the last minute details.
- Pray for the Holy Spirit to move in a mighty way through the worship and message.
- Pray for all the equipment to work and for nothing to distract people from hearing from God!
- Pray that we would be able to raise the final $3,000 we need to finish paying of our equipment.
2. Baggage – Our new series called Baggage starts this Sunday. We all have BAGGAGE…every single one of us. In our culture, BAGGAGE refers to much more than the luggage we take on a trip. BAGGAGE refers to everything in your past that you bring into a relationship. Your BAGGAGE refers to all of the things you’d like to forget that you’ve done. All the things you’d like to forget about yourself. All the things you wish you could take back. All the things that just seem permanently attached to you.
Baggage will be a perfect series to invite a friend and to help you get past your past!
Thank you for joining with us to REACH people with the love of Jesus, TRAIN them in their faith, and SEND them out to reach others!