Philippians 2:5 says, "Let the same mind be in you that was in Christ Jesus."
Wouldn't that be beautiful? What if we had the mind of Christ?
That's the goal of our new series, Beautiful Mind. We are spending the next four weeks going through the book of Philippians, exploring all the aspects of the mind of Christ.
Here are some important things you need to do to get the most from this series:
1. Go to a Life Group! We are covering half of Philippians on Sunday mornings and the remaining half during Life Groups so get in a lifegroup! www.pointchurch.com/lifegroups
2. Check out the new podcast website! Summer is busy, so we have made an effort to get our new central podcast up and ready for you in case you miss a Sunday in our Philippians Series!! Just go to pointchurchsermons.com to listen or subscribe via iTunes if you go on vacation and you don't miss have to miss a single message.
3. Bring your Philippians guide this week! If you didn't get one of the Philippians study guides this past week, make sure you get one on Sunday so you can take notes each week at service and Life Group and have them all together in one place!
4. Meditate on Philippians! We challenge you to S.O.A.P. through Philippians each week of this series. If you filled up your Philippians guide, we challenge you to get a Point Church Journal this week and keep going. They are available at the Info Table for a suggested $5 donation.
5. Invite a friend! This is going to be a great series for everyone!
Excited to dive into the book of Philippians together this Sunday!!!!!